This project is read-only.

Install Batch file for x64 Windows.

Jun 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM
For those of you who plan to use this on 64 Bit windows, the Install.bat file needs some adjusting. I recommend the following in a batch file for 64 bit windows: mkdir "%programfiles% (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic\lib" copy /Y SmallBasicFun.dll "%programfiles% (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic\lib" copy /Y SmallBasicFun.xml "%programfiles% (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic\lib" copy /Y Proctor.txt "%programfiles% (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic\lib"
Jun 11, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I still can't get the extensions to appear in SmallBasic when I follow these instructions on my Windows 7 x64 laptop.  How do I fix this?

Jun 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Are you sure they aren't there? Have you tried typing Tortoise, if it shows they are installed. If not check to see if the LIB folder exists under the SmallBasic program files folder. If it is there but no files, manually copy the contents from this site there. Good Luck

Jun 12, 2010 at 2:44 AM

I'm having trouble installing the extensions also. I've tried on Windows 7 64 bit and Vista 64. I have manually copied the files to a lib folder (note the casing, apparently it is important) in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic . I also opened the properties on the DLL and XML files and clicked the Unblock button, thinking that might be it. Still can't get Tortoise to appear in intellisense!

Maybe I'll try uppercase instead...

I'm a C# developer and can't get this to work! Grrrr!

Jun 22, 2010 at 4:35 AM

How to check it's working:  the  Tortoise is available 

A couple of things to check if it doesn't show up 

1) must be copied into the lib directory.

2) small basic must be off while copying

3) you will need to restart small basic

3) the versions must match (the latest version 22 works with SmallBasic 9) [the nature of .net doesn't allow for working across signed .dll's]

hope this helps.